The TerrainContact™ H/T is a premium all-season touring tire designed for light trucks and full-size SUVs. With an optimal balance between on-road manners and off-road durability, this tire features TractionPlus™ Technology, which provides improved traction and durability, better grip on wet roads, and quiet road noise.
- Best-in-class wet braking*
- Exceptional tread life
- Well-balanced on-road performance
- Robust durability
- Low road noise
- Available in Outlined White Letter (OWL) and Black Sidewall (BSW)
*Based on internal wet braking test results compared to the Michelin Defender LTX M/S, Yokohama Geolandar H/T G056 and Goodyear Wrangler SR-A, in the size 265/65R18 T. Wet braking is the average of low µ and high µ values. On road results may vary.
- Up To 70K Limited Warranty
- 60 Day Trial
- 3 Year Roadside Assistance
- Light Truck/SUV
All Continental product lines are designed with Electric Vehicles (EVs) in mind and are optimized for the needs of all types of vehicles.
- Improves traction and durability
- Grips better on wet roads
- Quiets road noise
Confidence on the Road
Every tire you purchase is backed by our Total Confidence Plan warranty.
- Limited Warranty
- Mileage Warranty
- Customer Satisfaction Trial
- Road Hazard Coverage
- Flat Tire Roadside Assistance
- Emergency Trip Interruption Coverage