The PureContact™ LS is a luxury all-season touring tire for passenger cars and crossovers. Ideal for dry, wet, and light snow conditions, this tire features EcoPlus™ Technology, which provides fuel savings, shorter stopping distances on wet roads, and extended tread life.
- Best-in-class wet braking*
- Exceptional tread life
- Optimal traction in light snow
- Low road noise
- Available in Outlined White Letter (OWL) and Black Sidewall (BSW)
*Based on internal wet braking results Continental PureContact™ LS size 245/45R18 vs. Michelin Premier A/S size 245/45R18, Pirelli Cinturado P7 A/S Plus size 245/45R18. Wet braking results on both low mue and high mue values. On road results may vary.
- 70K Limited Warranty
- 60 Day Trial
- 3 Year Roadside Assistance
- Saves fuel
- Stops shorter on wet roads
- Extends treadlife
Indicators in the tread that visually inform drivers of the tire's level of performance.