The TerrainContact™ A/T is a premium all-season all-terrain tire designed for crossovers, SUVs and light trucks. With the durability to conquer dirt, gravel and grass, this tire features TractionPlus™ Technology, which provides improved traction and durability, better grip on wet roads, and quiet road noise.
- Best-in-class wet braking*
- Balanced off-road traction with on-road manners
- Quieter than a leading competitor**
- Robust durability
- Available in Outlined White Letter (OWL) and Black Sidewall (BSW)
*Based on internal wet braking test results Continental TerrainContact™ A/T size 265/70R16 vs. Michelin LTX A/T2 size 265/70R16, Goodyear Wrangler All-Terrain Adventure with Kevlar size 265/70R16 and Bridgestone Dueler A/T Revo 2 size 265/70R17. Wet braking is the average of low µ and high µ values. On road results may vary.
**Based on internal noise test results Continental TerrainContact™ A/T size 265/70R16 vs. Michelin Defender LTX M/S size 265/70R16.
- 60K Limited Warranty
- 60 Day Trial
- 3 Year Roadside Assistance
- Light Truck/SUV
- Improves traction and durability
- Grips better on wet roads
- Quiets road noise