- The ExtremeContact™ Sport02 is a dynamic, summer ultra-high performance tire for passenger cars.
- Ideal for both the street and track, this tire comes complete with SportPlus™ Technology.
- Ranges in size from 15-21" rim diameter.
- Available on November 1, 2022.
Fort Mill, S.C. – November 1, 2022. Continental Tire is thrilled to announce the all-new ExtremeContact™ Sport02, a dynamic, summer ultra-high performance tire for passenger cars ranging in size from 15-21” rim diameter.
Ideal for both the street and the track, this tire comes complete with SportPlus™ Technology, which provides responsive handling, better grip on wet roads, and extended tread life.
Whether heading out for a fun road trip, your daily commute or a track day, the ExtremeContact Sport02 provides superior performance.
“We are excited to introduce the ExtremeContact Sport02,” said Travis Roffler, Director of Marketing for Continental Tire. “This tire takes ultra-high performance to the next level. Our customers already loved the ExtremeContact Sport, and we made this tire even better. We’re thrilled to add it to the market.”
Key improvements of the ExtremeContact Sport02 compared to the ExtremeContact Sport include*:
- Up to 1 second faster dry handling lap time
- Enhanced responsiveness
- Improved dry and wet braking
Backed by the Total Confidence Plan, this tire includes an industry-leading 30,000 mile warranty.
The ExtremeContact Sport02 is available now at Continental Tire dealers. Visit continentaltire.com/store-locator to find a store near you.
*Based on internal testing of ExtremeContact Sport versus ExtremeContact Sport02 in size 255/40 ZR18. On road results may vary.